Social Media has changed the world of Online Advertising
- 1.1 Billion daily active Facebook users
- 73% of people say they use Facebook for professional purposes
- Australian Facebook users are more active than US or UK users
- Average person spends 1 out of 5 minutes on social media
- 51% of people use social sites at least once per day
- 26% visit social networking sites more than 5 times per day
Benefits of Social Marketing
- Run targeted Ads with Real-Time Results
- Generate higher converting leads
- Increase brand awareness & authority – Be Everywhere
- Let Facebook clone your best customers to find more of them
- Drive highly relevant people to your sales funnel
- Hypertargeting options for maximum ROI
- Target people that engage with your competitors
- Build long term relationships
- Grow your business
Most Popular Social Media Platforms for you to attract more clients
- Facebook – 1,600 Million active users
- YouTube – 1,000 Million active users
- Google Plus – 540 Million active users
- Instagram – 400 Million active users
- Twitter – 320 Million active users
- LinkedIn – 100 Million active users
- Pinterest – 100 Million active users
Measure the Effectiveness of every dollar spend on Social Advertising
- Track online sales & enquiries from social channels
- Measure your ROI from each social network
- Improve your success based on customer response rates
- Track reach & visibility of your social campaigns
Our Simple 5-Step Social Media Marketing Process
Step 1: Research
Find out what’s working on social media right now.
Any idea what’s working for your competitors? No? Don’t worry. With numerous social media tracking tools let’s find out exactly what’s generating buzz in your industry and what’s generating profits for your competition.
Step 2: Create
Once you know what’s ‘hot’ and generating sales in your industry it’s easy to create content that’s similar or better. This is where research + creativity come together to generate results that you can take to the bank.
Step 3: Measure
Track everything. Measure online sales and enquiries from each social channel. See the ROI per social network and track the reach and visibiliy of each of your social campaigns.
Step 4: Improve
Make improvements based on your tracked results. No more guesswork.
Once you see what isn’t performing you can simply change it or weed out the duds and keep the profit generators.
Step 5: Scale
Now that you know for sure that your campaign is driving sales and revenue – it’s time to scale and expand your reach.
Reaching more people isn’t the problem on social media. Most businesses waste a lot of money by scaling too fast and too early. Why scale if you don’t know that your campaign is actually profitable?
Let’s talk social media and see how you can reach more prospects with highly targeted ads that deliver. Get in touch today and let’s meet over a coffee.